Mahavira Hall

Thursday, February 24, 2011

India Signage

To complement my Funny Signs in China series, please check out these signs we saw in India!


I actually liked this sign, randomly in one of the forts we visited.

Very informative labels in a museum! Rare and old.

Truckers in India all decorate colorfully!

I don't think Kentucky is known for anything else, but we sure do get put on random menus around the world for chicken!

Of al the things I could imagine taking on a train, none of these really ever crossed my mind.   Dude its India?!

2 comments:

  1. I guess they don't want anyone to ride the trains if you're not allowed to get onboard with a human skeleton. It'd be hard to get on without one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...i hadn't thought about it like that. that explains all the human lumps we saw... ;)

    ReplyDelete