Mahavira Hall

Friday, May 6, 2011

Portugal

Adam and I are currently in Portugal!  We both had abstracts accepted for a conference about HPV called Eurogin, and it will be my first oral presentation at a scientific conference.  I have had abstracts published before and done poster presentations, but never an oral.  I am a little nervous, but its only 12 minutes long, including questions, so hopefully I won't have time to screw up too badly!

We actually came to Portugal on Wednesday, a little early, to get in 3 days of sightseeing before the conference.  I have never been to Portugal before so I didn't want to see nothing but the conference center, which is quite possible during the conference itself since our boss from UNC will be here and we will most likely be really busy!  Stories and pictures from Portugal to come!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Was this an unexpected trip? I don't think you had mentioned it.... Yay! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete